Why Is The Work of Adam’s Camp So Important?
- 1 in 6 children in the US has a developmental disability, according to the CDC
- Research shows that early intervention and family support are key to allowing children with special needs reach their potential
- Developmental gains translate into greater school, social and employment success
Please become a partner by making a contribution to Adam’s Camp. Your support helps children with special needs develop skills that are essential for
- making friends
- being successful in school
- being able to function as independently as possible
And, it provides families the education, respite and community that they need to thrive.
Adam’s Camp has been serving children and families since 1986, and is a 501(c)(3) organization so your contributions are tax deductible.